Open Position: Employer Advisor
Scope of ResponsibilityThe Employer Advisor calls on decision makers at small to medium sized businesses (10-500 employees), sharing Bernard Health's value proposition in effort to help employers down a path to healthcare freedom.The Employer Advisor helps employers capitalize on changes taking place right now in healthcare. This means helping their clients design and implement a health plan strategy that improves their employees’ health insurance benefit, while generating significant savings for the employer.
The two ways you’ll do that are:
- Group Health Plans: 81% HSA enrollment
- Individual Health Plans: BerniePlan
Other responsibilities include:
- Cold calling (150+/day)
- Master Bernard Health sales process
- Meet and present to decision makers of small to medium sized businesses
- Implement health plan strategy to new clients
- Develop an understanding of health insurance products specific to market
We are searching for hard-working individuals who:
- Is originally from Nashville, Tennessee
- Has a sales background (cold-calling preferred) or eager to move into a business development role
- Has a clear history of seeking out competitive outlets (ex: high school or college sports)
- Has held leadership positions in their community or at school
- Has demonstrated excellent communication and presentation skills
Joining us during these exciting growth stages promises real hands-on experience as well as upside potential.
- Year 1 salary draw: $30,000
- Uncapped commission equal to 33% of revenue generated, ongoing
Among the benefits Bernard will aim to provide or otherwise make available:
- Health insurance
- Monthly HSA contribution
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
- Supplemental life insurance
In providing flexibility, we aim for the following:
- No vacation policy: you take the time that you need
- No necessary time to be “at work”: as long as you’re getting your work done; it is not important what time you get there or what time you leave.
Note: we are able to have this flexibility because of how closely all Bernard team members adhere to the Guiding Principle of contributing positively to an environment of mutual respect and trust on a day-to-day basis.
For more information or inquiries about the Employer Advisor Opportunity with Bernard Health, please contact Craft Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume.